2012年4月28日星期六

Dre Beats Cheap

Earth-Bound Misfit[entries]

[ website ]
[ userinfo ]
[ archive ]

Links
[Links: ]

[Jan. 5th, 202010:52 pm]
[Current Mood weirdweird]


[Dec. 14th, 201107:06 am]
[Tags]



Until recently, it was A Christmas Story. It's still one of my favorite movies (not just Xmas movie [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk]Dre Beats Cheap[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk

, but movie-movie), it's just that I've seen it a ridiculous amount of times (I first saw it over 20 years ago). I don't think I even watched it last year, but I will this year. Now, I think it might be It's a Wonderful Life. I never saw the entire thing until about 7 or 8 years ago. The last hour is the best.



I'm so original.

[Dec. 12th, 201106:10 pm]
I went to the Dr. today. Just a 6 month (more like 7 or so) check-up from back when I went for the extreme head pressure issue (which I know NOW was from my neck). Anyway, got a renewal for the blood pressure meds. It really helps with my heart-rate. A few times I went a couple days without it, and noticed a faster heart-rate...especially at night. I don't have to go back for a year, but they want me to have blood tests again in 6 months.

While there, I think I used hand sanitizer 50 times. It's that time of year when everyone is there hacking and snotting all over the place. Don't wanna be sick for Xmas.

[Nov. 12th, 201101:50 pm]


You can almost hear this dog thinking, I wanna love you and hold you and squeeze you and call you George.

[Jan. 1st, 201101:43 pm]

navigation
[viewingmost recent entries]
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论