2011年12月7日星期三

The latest catch phrase , you die happy

1, according to the pig's aesthetics, I basically can be regarded as a handsome guy.

2, not sleeping in class, buried on the table in the wine drunk.

3, see me later you will suddenly find - the original commander also can be specific it!

4, since the two prostitutes claiming to be graduates of a prestigious university, I now generally claimed illiteracy!

5, midnight off the assembly line on time, otherwise it will change back princess Cinderella.

6, sitting on a large dairy name and enjoy the mistress treatment!

7, rain,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-kid-c-10.html][b]title=Moncler UK[/b][/url], do not forget an umbrella, wet body is small, gonorrhea trouble it!

8, undressed, I was an animal, put on clothes I Yiguanqinshou!

9, ever since I became a bubble feces, no one dares to step on my head friends.

10, your ugly and your face does not matter ... ...

11, a place to pollution in two ways: garbage, or money!

12,08 years married August 8, is a good idea.

13, looks really creative, really have the courage to live!

14, the reduction of animal species, the human species in the increase?

15, you can live like a pig, but you will never be as happy as pigs!

16, sunrise and before sunset as long as there is like, as long as the class before the class arrives like.

17, people always make mistakes, or the correct way overcrowded.

18, when will the hardware you can COPY like!

19, I drink only drink pure water, milk, drink milk, so I am very simple ... ...
< br> 20, for the year with the victory of China's family planning work done, I decided not to touch the opposite sex friends, thank you.

21, no money, no power, do not point to the Hello, Can you tell me?

22, bought a computer is not on broadband, like wine and meat are ready, but before dinner became a monk.

23, the sky I will not bend out of money, because the sky will not fall even pie, let alone the money out.

24, you gave me to buy 10 cigarettes than it cost me to a nightclub.

25, absolutely do not want me to sweep the floor dishwashing, dishwashing absolutely do not want me to sweep the floor, and two together? I was an alien when you ah!

26, lying in bed watching TV when watching TV than go to bed.

27, give me a fulcrum, I put Alice neighbor kid to ditch the car, to save him see me on the horn.

28, to participate in beauty those women, can not find a good man, because good men are married, like me.

29, if the leaders do not give me a raise next month, I will resign, before his resignation he sent two to give the Chinese, pumping him to death.

30, if the pigs will fly, who would buy the aircraft? God is not riding a pig on the line.

31, I can not find a tie, is not yesterday you did not find cloth?

32, in Egypt, a man can marry four wives, and that much Leia, or the good of China.

33, you still let me kneel washboard it, kneeling electric heating is not stand ah!

34, even if I was a toad, a toad I will never marry his mother.

35, drink liquor a pound, I do not feel, because drinking had to drink half a catty dead.

36, the same as reading the newspaper on the toilet stool over the backside, is a process, or do not call completion.

37, his son did not listen to the appropriate playing, or else I would not show the majesty,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com][b]title=Moncler Online Shop[/b][/url], the Taiwan issue is the case.

38, my mother birthday, send Melatonin might as well send two beams of bone cook cook food, but also the moment at least food and wine.

39, I do not see friends, unless the state changes monogamy.

40, my next life I still find you, because apart from me, you are the most stupid.

41, long a bun like to not blame the dog to follow!

42, occasionally quiet life of a mime you will feel so cool, but the quiet life of a mime you will suffer ... ...

43, quarrel, when the difference between men and women like a rifle and the difference between machine guns.

44, men fantasize about me, I imagined paradise.

45, when the dizziness when I finally understood what it meant to love.

46, grandfather were both came from the grandson of ... ...

47, pig pig thinking, man was thinking. If the pig was thinking that it is not a pig - a Journey!

48, God, you let the summer and winter, the same room, right? Give birth to Bad weather!

49, loopholes and make Dingqi Fei, Blue Screen of Death the same color!

50, scrubbing pots to eat breakfast in the normal metal wire, which is that we are back scrubbing pots after cooking in strict accordance with the first order of operations ... ...

51, women have numerous QQ number is only to take liberties with a man, a man above a QQ number commonly used to fill a variety of women ... ... - Do you have a few numbers?

52, do not hang in a tree, dead in the trees at the tree more than a few times to try ... - Death on the die completely!

53, on impulse, descendants of the crisis!

54, early bird gets the worm, the early insects by birds!

55, and a MM argument is not a fish, whales, and finally I said,

56, Tiechu to ground into a needle, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.

57,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/][b]title=Dr Dre Headphones[/b][/url], if the Replies is a virtue, then I would become a saint.

58, life is not like cooking, put all the materials are ready before the pot.

59, I heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood. In retrospect, I actually busy divvying up streaking for 20 years!

60, wearing someone else's shoes, go its own way, let them go find a fight.

61, there is a very ancient legend, said to be in the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications to see the beauty of the campus will live forever ... ...

62, do the world will be able to break the eggs together stones? ! So a man is to be realistic ... ...

63, not afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid of pigs as teammates!

64, summer is not good, poor northwest wind when I did not even have to drink ... ...

65, I have had a pair of wings, but I did not use it in the sky , but on the pot stew ... ...

66, a lot of attention to the Three Gorges online, then share the more classic inventory.

67, I am not a casual person, and I can not man up.

68, sleep is an art - who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps!

69, students and easy. Live, easy. Life is not easy.

70, looking to make the world A piece, there is naturally no code.

71, bank charges, said: monk; with angel wings are not necessarily, he may be a bird person.

73, pregnant just like pregnancy, a long time before people see it.

74, stand higher, farther urine.

75, life is sometimes like a eunuch as strong J - resistance is painful, do not resist or pain!

76, I phone a friend in his girlfriend's name is something not to me!

78, you think I will watch you die you go? I will close my eyes!

79, will each reduce the number of girls to boys behind the six!

80, what am I love you to death ... ...

81, exercise the muscles, to prevent a beating!

82, reason why the angels fly because they are themselves very lightly ... ...

83, I want to puppy love, but too late ... ...

84, east of the sunrise rain, my mentor merciless affectionate.

85, I love you! None of your business?

87, in bed, practice is the only martial arts standards.

88, hug What a strange thing, obviously so close by, but not see each other's face.

89, in this world I believe two people, one is me and the other is not you.

90, I do not know who bed-law, my wife does not know who's bed!

91, I really want to personally control your grandfather cry: Dad!

92, Greeley lied to me four years in college, so I'm going to lie to my knowledge, Beike teach social life!

93, my friends around, ah, you quickly known for it, so I can sell the memoirs of ... ...

94, when you put on love wedding, and I put on a monk's robe ... ...

95, never seen such a disgusting school - the mid-term exam is set at May 8! This somewhat taboo, the Three Gorges online note.

96, prices higher and higher, so fewer and fewer good men ... ...

97, if I do the emperor, on the seal when you Prince!

98, mother, I have been complaints against the! Customers say the mp3 files I gave him no images!

99, has never become a good student, must rely on strong quality!

100, in fact I was a genius, but unfortunately Tianduyingcai! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论