2012年3月26日星期一

Coach Outlet Online

“So you’re true plans come out, [Name]-chan.” Izaya grinned, as [Name] held the gun to his face.

“Yep, I always needed that one element,Coach Outlet Online, which would make sure I got off on a clean slate. To make sure when I did what I had to do,Cheap Vibram, I would automatically be ruled innocent, in other words I needed a scapegoat.”

“And that’s me, a person who had some type of history, of getting into trouble. So that’s why you wanted me to see that gun, so I could get my fingerprints on it. Let me guess you’re going to say something like: ‘He shot him… He killed my dad, I took the gun and~ shot him, there was no other choice.’” Izaya laughed. “You truly are a contradiction. A mob princess, who wants to be a cop, who kills anything in her way, and yet wants to hold a title that makes her look like whatever she does, is for the good of her fellow man.”

“I guess you’re right~”

“And now you’re waving an empty gun at the only witness to your crime, what makes you think I wouldn’t just go to the police, as soon as I leave, and have you locked away for the rest of your life.” Izaya said sauntering over, [Name] smirked and pulled the trigger.

“Aw and I thought our game of Russian roulette would last longer.”

“So what are you going to do about the dearly departed?”

“Oh right, I forgot about him. I’ll just place a call and someone should be over in a few minutes, so wanna go for some fresh air, it’s getting stuffy in here.”

“Of course.” He grinned. “You know [Name]-chan~ I think you might be one of my favorite humans, you just keep surprising me.”

“Oh really.” She said before putting the gun in her purse,Moncler Online, she’d dispose of it on the way.

“Yes, and of course because you and I are alike, even though you hate to admit it you know it’s true.”

“Izaya… Let me get one thing clear... We are nothing alike!” She stated glaring at him slightly.

“Sure we aren’t [Name]-chan~ so why don’t you tell me some more about these ‘purple aces’.”

“Why would I tell you?”

“But we’re friends and friends tell each other everything.”

“We aren’t friends, associates maybe,Bose Headphones, but not friends.”

“Aw~ [Name]-chan~ why are you so mean~” He cooed. “You know you should really be nice to the person who can ruin your little plan.”

“But if you ruined my plan, you’d have nothing else to do.”

“So is that bribery…?You’re not even in the police force and you’re already corrupt.” Izaya chuckled, as they walked out of the apartment complex.

“What can I say,Moncler jacket, I like being one step ahead of everybody.” [Name] said taking out her phone, and sending a text. “Well I’ve got nothing to do until later this evening; wanna go get something to eat?”

Izaya simply chuckled amused and continued walking with her. He had to admit, getting to watch this game unfold, with a front row seat was more than amusing.


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论