2011年12月6日星期二

2010 classic statement

1. I was young, you need guidance, but do not need you pointing.


2. I have numerous times and a pass, scrape clothes, did not work either.


3. tired, that is, a person eating plate after plate of food feelings.


4. road to success is always in the construction.


5. You say, do you want to die or want to live?


6. morning, sunny, bright smile, I grant you roses,[url=http://www.bootsugg.us/][b]title=UGG Clearance[/b][/url], I hand a fragrance; evening, withered vine trees, looked sombre, you my rose, my hand than hurt.


7. I Niangshui prodigal son Basil, who gave me gold? I changed.


8. so shameless, so heartless, your weight should be very light it.

9. determined to marry the motivation love.

10. mature not mind getting old, but the tears in the eyes round and round but still keep smiling.

11.'d rather get fat, fine, do not want to thin identical.
12. from heaven to hell, I'm just passing world.
1. for their own good points, because life is not long; the people around him better, because the next life may not be able to meet!
2. I'm sorry is a sincere, it does not matter is a kind of grace. If you paid a sincere, but not grace, it only shows the ignorance of each other and vulgar!
3. if you know where the world will make way for you.
4. I love you, long time, so you have a long time, now, I want to leave, even longer than the long, long time ......< br> 5. pure, is a fiction. Disorder, is beauty.
6. a person has only one heart, there are two atria. A lived happy; a home to grief. Do not laugh too loud, or will wake next to the sadness.
7. is not the world's farthest distance from the tree and tree root growth but with branches in the wind can not depend
8. Apple's most brilliant moment is hit Newton's head!
9. love make people forget the time, and time is people forget love.
10. breaking up is not love, those high-sounding reasons, not want each other better, but want to better their point!
11. tired of life, survival from less than half, less than half from the comparisons.
12. Do not let yesterday take you too much today!
13. If we say that beauty is a letter of recommendation, then the good is the credit card!
14. do not eat a woman in this world and perhaps several, not jealous of a woman not even a no.
15. lost something, in fact, have never really belong to you, do not regret.
16. no matter how luxurious does not mean the wedding is a happy marriage, two people live or not live life, and dinner on several seats, the number of jewelry no association.
17. flowery Meijuan, but also no match for Homecoming
18. advertising is to tell people, paying the money so to spend
20. Most of the time in life, commitment is synonymous with shackles, but since we aspire to shackles.
21. the role of force is mutual, in addition to the power of love.
22. Many people in the restructuring of their own prejudices, they also thought he was thinking.
23. life, there are too many alternative choice. Society is just like the dead, always people involuntarily, insincere.
24. We are all hyperopic eyes, blurring the nearest well-being.
25. had I so love you and love you so much, I have been stuck in time,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG Boots Sale[/b][/url], love is over.
26. if you go first, do not blame me when it turned back to also You
27. as long as your feet still on the ground, they do not take themselves too lightly; as long as you live on Earth, they do not take yourself too much.
28. If you want to test my patience, please prepare your patience.
29. Everyone is singular ... to go when ... when is .....< br> 30. In our love, I love you always played the role, breaking up do not ask Why am I breaking up, ask yourself.
31. .. school life --- class friends leave friends .. friends .. friends .. mix enough of school and old friends .. sorry .. friends .. died ...
32. can not it can not be together, together, in fact, life was not so long ...
33. In ancient times the records, there aliens, because loving mind
34. a person is only so much around the location, Only you can give so much in this small circle, some people want to come in, there are some people had to leave
35. a lot of people, because of loneliness and indulgence of one person, but more because one indulgence, and lonely life.
36. you know God is not fair you can choose to love me or not love me and I can only choose to love you or love you more
37. everybody thinks will always be very much a matter of fact it may be short and you have not see
38. mother said best not to miss two things, the last one home car and a love you.
39. the time is still, is our flies.
40. I allow you into my world, but in my world you should not walk around ...

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论